How does home monitoring work in Huntsville?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Huntsville home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.
Defending your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re away. Think about your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to hear the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Huntsville home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this important, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability letting you converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your phone when a disaster occurs, you may still speak with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Huntsville security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a completely connected Huntsville smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance the protection of your home, call (256) 330-4373 or complete the following form to begin.