After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Huntsville home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your property or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.